Lancashire-based Multicare is working to help disabled and elderly people gain independence with its stairlifts and mobility products.
Many mobility products become essential to modern living as you get older.
Therefore, it is important for elderly and disabled people to know they can have their stairlift repaired if necessary because they are dependent [...]Continue Reading →
Lancashire based stairlift company, Multicare, is pioneering a new idea which will save councils hundreds of thousands of pounds.The new idea means thousands of stair lifts will be recycled after they have been used.Stairlifts are generally wasted when they are no longer needed in the home - because they have been approved for a specific [...]Continue Reading →
Elderly people who struggle to walk or get tired when moving a short distance can benefit from using a mobility scooter.Many people see this as admitting defeat - but this is not true. It means gaining a new lease on life and finding independence.Mobility scooters give elderly and disabled people more energy because they won't [...]Continue Reading →
Colne-based stairlifts company, Multicare, is pioneering a device specially designed for thin staircases.
The Minivator 1000 is one of the slimmest straight stairlift tracks on the market.
As well as fitting in tight spaces, these stairlifts maximise floor space at the top and bottom of your staircase with an extended rail which can [...]Continue Reading →
Multicare Stairlifts has expanded its service further into the Blackburn area.
The company, which supplies a selection of stairlifts, vertical lifts and mobility products, now operates throughout the whole of the Lancashire region.
Not only will Multicare deliver stairlifts to anywhere in the area, but its busy service department [...]Continue Reading →
Lancashire-based Multicare Stairlifts has pledged to educate the public on using stairlifts when living with a serious illness.The company, which supplies stairlifts to local authorities and individuals, are publishing online advice to stairlifts users."Although it is terrible when someone becomes disabled, stairlifts can help reduce issues of mobility," says Martin Baldwin of Multicare."But there are [...]Continue Reading →
Colne stairlift company, Multicare, is warning stairlift users to avoid injuries by not standing up on a normal stairlift."Standing up on a standard stairlift can be dangerous and even cause it to collapse," said Martin Baldwin of Multicare."There are some illnesses which prevent people bending their knees, so standard stairlifts are not suitable."For those who [...]Continue Reading →
- No categories
- Leo gained around eight pounds before Prisoners started
- Please allow 6 8 weeks for delivery after contest has ended
- Multicare works to help disabled and elderly gain independence
- Stair lifts ? Benefits and Features
- Reconditioned Stairlifts
- How To Install A Summit Stairlift
- Shoping For A Used Stairlift
- The Various Varieties of Stairlifts
- Importance of stairlifts
- Installing Stairlifts In Your Home
- Stairlift – A Luxury You Can Afford Nowadays
- Different Types Of Stairlifts
- Aging Eased by Stairlifts
- Choosing a Reconditioned Stairlift
- The Proper Installation And Use Of Stairlifts For The Disabled
- Residential Lift Architects – Stairlifts and Wheelchair Lifts
- Swivel Seat Stairlift Chairs
- Stair Lift Architects – Installing Stairlifts for Homes
- Who said Retirement was fun Stairlifts and Pension funds