Colne-based stairlifts company, Multicare, is pioneering a device specially designed for thin staircases.
The Minivator 1000 is one of the slimmest straight stairlift tracks on the market.
As well as fitting in tight spaces, these stairlifts maximise floor space at the top and bottom of your staircase with an extended rail which can be extended to park the lift around the corner.
The stairlift rail is only around eight centimetres in diameter and four rail colours are available to ensure a pleasing match to your décor.
Martin Baldwin, of Multicare, said: "The Minivator 1000 stairlift is the very latest in modern technology. It provides comfort and support whilst giving you the option to benefit from Minivator's Intelligent Safety system."
The slim aluminium track has a hidden rack with two 'park points', which charge the batteries at the top and bottom of the stairs. Minivator 1000 stairlifts also an extremely heavy weight capacity at 160kg/25st.
The Minivator 1000 can be combined with a powered hinge solution to prevent the track from blocking doorways at the base of the stairs.
Martin said: "When you arrive at the top of the stairs you will need to swivel your seat round so that you exit onto the landing safely.
"If you have a manual swivel you will find a handle at either side of the seat. By pressing either handle down, or pulling it up, you can swivel the seat around to face the landing, where it will lock in place, allowing you to dismount safely."
All Minivator stairlifts are operated by pressing or holding the large, robust toggle switch in the direction of travel.
Multicare is an accredited NHS provider that provides equipment for people who have recently been discharged from hospital or who find it difficult to get around their home.
The company provides a huge range of stairlifts and mobility products - including the Minivator and Rise Recliners.
Working in partnership with Occupational Therapists, Social Services and other prescribers,
Multicare chooses from a large selection of mobility equipment - from commodes and perching stools to shoe horns and grab rails.
For more information http://www.multicare.co.uk.
- Leo gained around eight pounds before Prisoners started
- Please allow 6 8 weeks for delivery after contest has ended
- Multicare works to help disabled and elderly gain independence
- Stair lifts ? Benefits and Features
- Reconditioned Stairlifts
- How To Install A Summit Stairlift
- Shoping For A Used Stairlift
- The Various Varieties of Stairlifts
- Importance of stairlifts
- Installing Stairlifts In Your Home
- Stairlift – A Luxury You Can Afford Nowadays
- Different Types Of Stairlifts
- Aging Eased by Stairlifts
- Choosing a Reconditioned Stairlift
- The Proper Installation And Use Of Stairlifts For The Disabled
- Residential Lift Architects – Stairlifts and Wheelchair Lifts
- Swivel Seat Stairlift Chairs
- Stair Lift Architects – Installing Stairlifts for Homes
- Who said Retirement was fun Stairlifts and Pension funds